TX #6: May 1986
- Editorial Did I mention the publication delays?
- Rumblings Chris England's view of the world of radio – this month genuine community stations and female DJs. And Top of the Pops.
- The Eric File An insight into the world of the DTI's Radio Interference Service – this month trying to con Alice's Restaurant.
- Kiss-FM We go inside the top London soul station.
- Profile: James Alexander The Starpoint DJ tells us his likes.
- Selections Our verdict on select programmes.
- On-Air Station info plus a round-up of news from stations operating in March, plus our full guide to what's on when on the London pirates.