TX #4: February 1986
- Editorial Still apologising.
- Newsdesk A round-up of the major news stories in London.
- Rumblings Chris England's view of the world of radio – this time turning his attention to the airwaves when he was born.
- The pirates and the law Part two looks at the way the DTI carry out the pirate radio laws.
- TX survey results Who's the top DJ in London – and who's the worst!
- The Eric File We head north for a look at Radio Neptune's recent raid.
- Listening in Your letters and comments.
- On-Air Station info plus a round-up of news from stations operating in February.