TX #12: December 1986
- Editorial The future of TX plus some errata.
- Newsdesk The MV Communicator on the move, the Green Paper on radio, plus a proposal for a legal black music station in a Government report.
- Pirate Eye Chris England's view of the world of radio – this month we print a letter he left after mysteriously vanishing...
- Teknix: New link technology A look at an amazing new technological advance which makes tracing a pirate station almost impossible for the DTI.
- Radio politics The final part in the current series examining how well fans of different radio types do under different radio systems around the world
- Selections Clive Glover finds a few familiar faces on the local radio networks and sheds some light on their previous existences.
- Rewind: 1986 A look back at the past year on the airwaves and a prediction of what's to come?
- Talkback Your chance to moan, comment, criticise and praise (occasionally). This month the IBA comment on last month's Radio Politics.
- On-Air A revamped On-Air guide, with in-depth reports of the major stations from October and most of November, plus full listings and news from the smaller stations right up to the end of November.