TX #11: November 1986
- Editorial Win £66!
- Newsdesk The dissolving of Platform 88, a big raid on Border Radio, BBC Essex and the return of Turkish Community Radio.
- Pirate Eye Chris England's view of the world of radio – this month he describes his night out with Tony Tridex and Steve Hamley(ish).
- Teknix: Medium wave In the final part of our series on starting a station, we look at medium wave broadcasting and tie up a few loose ends.
- World radio: Venice In our occasional series looking at radio around the world we move on to Venice and look at what's on offer in this Italian city (pizza included).
- Radio politics In the second part of our series examining the politics of radio and how they affect you, the listener, we move on to different types of radio systems in the world.
- Selections Tony Tridex is back again to describe how to make simulcasts more realistic and to point out some similarities between TKO and LWR.
- Talkback Your chance to moan, comment, criticise and praise (occasionally). This month we present a selection of your comments on TX.
- On-Air A revamped On-Air guide, with in-depth reports of the major stations from September, plus full listings and news from the smaller stations right up to the end of October.